Java Client for accessing Barbican services
This project wraps code for interacting with OpenStack Barbican for generating, storing or accessing keys in an easy way.
- A Keystone instance (for instance, inside a Docker container)
- A Barbican instance (for instance, inside a Docker container)
- Apache Maven for building project
Note: prior to installation, ensure that maven project OpenStack Java SDK (see prerequisites) is installed.
- Clone this repository to an arbitrary location
cdto the project's root directory (where pom.xml is located)
mvn installwhich will build this project
- Add the resulting JAR file to your application.
mvn testto compile and run tests with a mocked Barbican component
Modifying source code
- If you wish to modify these source files, run
mvn compilefrom the root directory
- If you modify testing code, just run
mvn testto compile and run unit tests
Using Java Client in your code
Please see the source code documentation for more information about methods and operations.